This is to inform the general public that the management of the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its various undergraduate programmes admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- LL.B, LAW – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- M.B.B.S, Medicine and Surgery – 6 years.
(3) BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B.Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B.Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B.Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B.Sc Public Health – 4 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5years)
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
NB: College of Engineering has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Human Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Physics & Electronics
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Social Justice
- B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Agriculture
ABUAD ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
1. Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law
4. Result of 2017 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
- Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with either HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N10, 500 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
- NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
2. Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
3. Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2017.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)
· Wema Bank Plc 0122718841
· Union Bank Plc 0061954679
· UBA Plc 1020297573
· Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
Download POST UTME REGISTRATION FORM here
Download CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM here
Download INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FORM here
MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
IBADAN OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
WARRI:MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
POST-UTME SCREENNG CENTRE: The Screening Centre and Date will be communicated later
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti.