Bartenders Job Openings in the United States of America…Apply Now!!!
The United States of America mostly called the USA, US or America is a North American country sharing borders with Canada to the North and Mexico to the South. The country comprises fifty (50) states and lots of other possessions. In the world today, the country is the third (3rd) most populous country with its vast land area making it the fourth (4th) largest country.
The USA has a well-developed economy and is currently regarded as the world power. Its developed economy gives rise to the creation of several industries which gives room for various employment opportunities and thus makes the country appealing to the teeming employment seekers.
Medratimes is glad to inform you that there’s currently ongoing recruitment for capable, experienced, and friendly personnel to work as Bartenders in the United States of America for various businesses.
However, it’s important to understand the basic requirements of landing the position and duties that you’ll be required to fulfill after landing the position. The position requires that you have exceptional customer service skills, friendly, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective fulfillment of drink orders
- Timely and friendly taking and serving of guests orders
- Friendly and courteously welcome guests to the bar
- Comply effectively with company’s and health standards
- Ensure a clean, organized and neat bar area
- Execute to the highest degree all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Position Skills and Requirements
To land this position, you’re required to have;
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional knowledge of mixing cocktails
- Professional and outgoing attitude
- Good organization and management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can work effectively under little or no supervision
- Exceptional customer service and organization skills
- Effective communication skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Friendly and positive