Office Assistants Job Openings in the United States of America…Apply Now!!!
The United States of America mostly called the USA, US or America is a North American country sharing borders with Canada to the North and Mexico to the South. The country comprises fifty (50) states and lots of other possessions. In the world today, the country is the third (3rd) most populous country with its vast land area making it the fourth (4th) largest country.
The USA has a well-developed economy and is currently regarded as the world power. Its developed economy gives rise to the creation of several industries which gives room for various employment opportunities and thus makes the country appealing to the teeming employment seekers.
Medratimes is glad to inform you that there’s currently ongoing recruitment for capable and friendly Office Assistant in the United States of America from various businesses.
However, it’s important to understand the basic requirements of landing the position and duties that you’ll be required to fulfill after landing the position. The position requires that you have exceptional customer service skills, goal-oriented, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional and courteously welcoming and monitoring of visitors
- Effective receiving and routing of incoming calls to the organization
- Effective and timely scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Effective maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Ensure that the work area is properly clean and organized
- Foster the maximum satisfaction and comfort of all visitors
- Execute to the highest degree all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
To land this position, you’re required to have;
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can work effectively under little or no supervision
- Exceptional customer service and organization skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Friendly and positive