Administrative Assistant Job Openings in the United Kingdom…Apply Now!!!
The United Kingdom mostly called the UK is a federation of four countries merging together. It’s one of the most important countries in the world today as it’s a great country for trade, tourism, and political development. Each country has its distinctive capital cities.
The UK has a well-developed economy and is currently regarded as one of the best in the world today. Its developed economy gives rise to the creation of several industries which gives room for various employment opportunities and thus makes the country appealing to the teeming employment seekers.
Medratimes is glad to inform you that there’s currently ongoing recruitment for capable, experienced, and friendly personnel to work as Administrative Assistants in the United Kingdom for various growing businesses.
However, it’s important to understand the basic requirements of landing the position and duties that you’ll be required to fulfill after landing the position. The position requires that you have exceptional leadership skills, goal-oriented, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional and courteously welcoming and monitoring of visitors
- Effective receiving and routing of incoming calls to the organization
- Effective and timely scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Effective maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Ensure that the work area is properly clean and organized
- Foster the maximum satisfaction and comfort of all visitors
- Execute to the highest degree all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Position Skills and Requirements
To land this position, you’re required to have;
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can work effectively under little or no supervision
- Exceptional customer service and organization skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Friendly and positive