Laundry Workers Job Openings in Canada…Apply Now!!!
Canada is a North American country sharing maritime border with the United States of America. It has a vast land area which is the second-largest in the world today. The country strongly prohibits discrimination whatsoever throughout the employment process.
Canada has a well-developed economy and is currently regarded as one of the best in the world today. Its developed economy gives rise to the creation of several industries which gives room for various employment opportunities and thus makes the country appealing to the teeming employment seekers.
Medratimes is glad to inform you that there’s currently ongoing recruitment for capable, experienced and friendly personnel to work as Construction Workers in Canada for various public and private businesses.
However, it’s important to understand the basic requirements of landing the position and duties that you’ll be required to fulfill after landing the position. The position requires that you have previous experience, goal-oriented, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective mixing and adding of detergents to laundry
- Accurate and effective operation of the laundry machine
- Effective addition of dyes and bleaches to cloth as required
- Ensure the maximum satisfaction of all customers
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and inspection of machine
- Execute to the highest degree all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Position Skills and Requirements
To land this position, you’re required to have;
- High school diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Pay strong attention to details
- Can effectively lift heavy loads
- Good organization and management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can work effectively under little or no supervision
- Exceptional customer service and organization skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Friendly and positive