Service Advisor Job Openings in the United Kingdom…Apply Now!!!
The United Kingdom mostly called the UK is a federation of four countries merging together. It’s one of the most important countries in the world today as it’s a great country for trade, tourism, and political development. Each country has its distinctive capital cities.
The UK has a well-developed economy and is currently regarded as one of the best in the world today. Its developed economy gives rise to the creation of several industries which gives room for various employment opportunities and thus makes the country appealing to the teeming employment seekers.
Medratimes is glad to inform you that there’s currently ongoing recruitment for capable, experienced and friendly personnel to work as Service Advisors in the United Kingdom for various public and private businesses.
However, it’s important to understand the basic requirements of landing the position and duties that you’ll be required to fulfill after landing the position. The position requires that you have an outstanding experience, goal-oriented, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely and professional interaction with customers to determine their needs
- Scheduling and booking appointments for customers
- Providing follow-up to customers to ascertain the quality of service received
- Effective promotion of the company’s products
- Accurately informing technicians of the requirements of customers
- Execute to the highest degree all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Position Skills and Requirements
To land this position, you’re required to have;
- High school diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organization and management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can work effectively under little or no supervision
- Exceptional customer service and organization skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Friendly and positive