The United Arab Emirates mostly called the UAE is an Asia country sharing maritime border Qatar, Oman, and Saudi Arabia. It consists of seven notable emirates coming together as one with one of them as its capital city. The country strongly prohibits discrimination whatsoever throughout the employment process.
The United Arab Emirates has a well-developed economy and is currently regarded as one of the best in the world today. Its developed economy gives rise to the creation of several industries which gives room for various employment opportunities and thus makes the country appealing to the teeming employment seekers.
Medratimes is glad to inform you that there’s currently ongoing recruitment for a capable, experienced and friendly person to work as Storekeepers in the United Arab Emirates for various public and private businesses.
However, it’s important to understand the basic requirements of landing the position and duties that you’ll be required to fulfill after landing the position. The position requires that you have previous experience, goal-oriented, and can function effectively with little or no supervision.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform emergency repair of plumbing systems
- Responsible for the accurate installation of plumbing systems
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance of plumbing systems
- Accurate and effective cutting and measuring of plumbing materials
- Effective and accurate estimation of required materials
- Execute to the highest degree all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Position Skills and Requirements
To land this position, you’re required to have;
- High school diploma
- Strong and energetic
- Previous experience and certification
- Pay strong attention to details
- Can effectively lift heavy loads
- Good organization and management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Can work effectively under little or no supervision
- Exceptional customer service and organization skills
- Effective communication skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Friendly and positive