MULTIPLE JOB OPENINGS AT WALMART INCORPORATION
Walmart is an American multinational company which is regarded as the largest retail store in the world today. The company started operation in the year 1945 with Sam Walton as the founder. Till date, the company is owned and controlled by the Walton family.
The company started operation in Arkansas as a retail store. Currently, it operates a change of grocery stores, departmental stores and lots more. Recent survey has proven the company to be the largest employer (private) in the world today.
Currently, Walmart is sourcing for competent and talented personnel to work in their stores and warehouses as Storekeeper or Warehouse Worker. It’s important to have excellent management skills, goal-oriented, passionate, and impeccable leadership skills to land the position.
Your responsible will be to interact professionally and friendly with customers to help in their choice of goods selection as well as ensure they
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the prompt identification of customer needs
- Provide on hand response to customers’ requests, complaints and inquiries
- Assist customers in making their purchasing decisions
- Promote and maintain a safe and convenient shopping environment
- Ensure the proper organization and cleanliness of the store
- Must be on hand to replenish stocks as may be required
- Perform all other duties assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma
- Active listening skills
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Customer-service oriented
- Effective leadership skills
- Good management and planning skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- An effective team member
- Passionate and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills