MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR CARPENTRY JOBS IN THE USA
The United States of America (America or the USA) is a North America country sharing close border with Canada with Washington DC as the capital city. The country is known as the world power with its great economy making it a centre attraction to the teeming populace of skilled immigrants from all over the globe.
We’re excited to bring to you available job openings for effective and competent personnel who are willing and ready to work as Carpenters for various employers in the country. In order to be effectively consider for this position, it’s important to have excellent management skills, goal-oriented, passionate, and exceptional analytical skills.
Your responsibility will be the professional troubleshooting, installation, and repair of various wooden systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effective installation of structures
- Prepare drawings for cabinetry, framing and other construction projects on-site
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Build cabinets, vanities, tub and shower surrounds and other projects based on demand
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures
- Conduct repair work and maintenance
- Select and evaluate materials for defects
- Follow all code requirements for kitchens and baths in remodelling projects
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Customer-service oriented
- Effective leadership skills
- Good management and planning skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- An effective team member
- Passionate and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Exceptional analytical skills