MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR TEAM MEMBERS AT KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN (KFC)
Kentucky Fried Chicken mostly known as the KFC is an American multinational fast-food company with specialization on fried chicken. According to recent survey, it’s currently the second-largest fast-food chain in the world today with branches all over the world. The companies headquarter is in Louisville.
Currently, KFC is seeking to hire competent and talented personnel to work with their growing team member for various employers. It’s important to have excellent management skills, goal-oriented, passionate, and impeccable leadership skills to land the position.
Your responsibility will be to handle the preparation and serving of dishes as well as ensure that customers are properly and professionally attended to.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will make our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standards
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Partner with your Team Members to manage the products needed to fulfill guest orders
- Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, hot & fresh meals
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Completing customer transactions on the cash register
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be assigned by the manager
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High School Diploma
- A keen and strong eye to details
- Friendly and persuasive
- Exceptional management skills
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills