MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF A LOADER IN COCACOLA
The Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an American multinational company which deals with the manufacture and distribution of beverage drinks. It was established in the year 1892 by Asa Griggs Candler in Atlanta, Georgia.
Currently, Coca-Cola is seeking to hire exceptionally talented and reliable personnel to work in their stores and warehouses as Loader or Warehouse Worker. It’s important to have excellent management skills, goal-oriented, passionate, and impeccable leadership skills to land the position.
Your responsibility will be the effective and accurate loading and offloading of products from the truck as well as the effective organization and cleanliness of the warehouse.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build pallets or orders as needed or directed to support successful order fulfillment
- Use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from/to designated locations to support activities in an efficient and safe manner
- Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse
- Stage completed pallets in designated area
- Work accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level
- Complies strictly to company’s health and safety regulations
- Other projects or duties as assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- Educational qualification is not priority
- Impeccable attention to details
- Customer-service oriented
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Good management skills
- Active listening skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Passionate and friendly
- Can lift heavy loads as may be required
- Physical stamina is required
- Previous experience in related field is a must