MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT IN MCDONALDS INCORPORATION
McDonald’s Corporation is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant in San Bernardino, California, United States. McDonald’s crew members work in the kitchen preparing food and at the front counter helping customers through the ordering process.
McDonalds is currently seeking to hire goal-oriented and highly experienced personnel to work in their restaurant as cook, team members, waiters, and servers. It’s important to have excellent management skills, goal-oriented, passionate, and impeccable leadership skills to land the position.
Your responsibility will be to foster effective interaction with customers as well as ensure all customers receive top-notch service experience.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Greeting customers
- Take accurate orders and keep supplies stocked
- Keep restaurants clean and prepare all menu items.
- Maintain a fast speed of service
- Assemble orders on trays or in bags depending on the type of order
- Count down your till at the end of each shift and deposit money in the safe
- Clean your station thoroughly before, during and after each shift
- Respond to customer’s questions, concerns and complaints and make sure they leave satisfied
- Maintain a clean store environment
- Adhere to all safety policies and health regulations
- Arrive on time for all shifts and stay until shift completion
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High School Diploma
- Plumbing certification is a must
- Impeccable attention to details
- Customer-service oriented
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Good management skills
- Active listening skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Passionate and friendly
- Can lift heavy loads as may be required
- Physical stamina is required
- Previous experience in related field is a must